From immersive sightseeing tours and wellness experiences to fully customizable “Private Journeys” and premium “Celebrity Exclusives,” the new shore excursions lineup presents vacationers with unique introductions to the sights, sounds and flavors of the world. Celebrity is offering four new types of experiences for guests to choose from:
“Uniquely Celebrity”: Exclusive, upscale adventures in far-off destinations only available on Celebrity Cruises, which include:
- A luxurious day spent as a Sultan in Istanbul, Turkey
- The opportunity to row across the deep blue glaciers in Ketchikan, Alaska
- A zero to sixty Ferrari adventure in Cannes, France
“Culture and Locale”: Culturally focused experiences for vacationers who are inspired to go beyond the shores and straight to the heart of each locale:
- An enchanting evening experience of classical music, champagne, rare works of art at the world-famous Faberge Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Live concert event in the 14th-century, secret Basilica del Pi in Barcelona, Spain
“Lifestyle and Wellness”: Guests can set their pace and choose to focus on creativity, rejuvenation, lifestyle and wellness to nurture mind, body and soul:
- A scenic, guided nature walk in spectacular Melbourne, Australia
- An interactive and enriching wellness experience in Skagway, Alaska
“Family”: Enriching experiences, sightseeing journeys and competitive adventures for the whole family that uncover rich history and culture:
- A family Flamenco dance-off in Barcelona, Spain
- Exhilarating sailing plus a mini regatta in Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- A castle and treasure hunt adventure in Copenhagen, Denmark
“Our guests’ passions are rooted in interests as diverse as the world itself, and our new shore excursion program will give vacationers the chance to fulfill their love of food, art, relaxation, adventure and more in must-see, global destinations,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises. “We’ve closely collaborated with local experts to shape a program that will further enrich a vacationer’s experience and connect them more closely to the exciting places that we sail to.”
Celebrity also has launched more than 70 new excursions including exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences at globally recognized landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, as well as enriching, interactive wellness experiences such as a tour of the lush Jewell Gardens in Alaska – and with more to come.
To celebrate the newly revealed program and for a limited time, guests can enjoy savings and special benefits when they pre-book shore excursion packages on select 2015 Europe modern luxury vacations.
For full details about Celebrity’s shore excursions program and special offer, visitcelebritycruises.com/shoreexcursions , dial 1-888-305-9153 or contact a travel agent.